From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Peak counting using spirometer sensor

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello All, 

I am trying to write a code where is able to read the signal of a spirometer and count the number of peaks in a certain time interval. So far, this is what I have done but I still struggling with that.

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,934 Views)

Please down convert to LV 2015 and share.

Not able to VIEW Code

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,902 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author castrol124

There is a sample VI in the NI Example Finder called "Peak Detection and Display" that shows how to incorporate the Peak Detector.vi within LabVIEW with a while loop to count the number of peaks during a given cycle. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,875 Views)

Thanks for your response!  I already achieve this!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,862 Views)
Hi please if you have already worked on a spirometer project can you send it to me. because i have an cademic project about it,
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(540 Views)