LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Passing ctlRef from one loop to another

Is it possible to pass ctrlRef from one While loop to another??  I want to have the value of  crtlRef of an evet case in a while loop in another while loop. See the attachment.

Any way to do it?

Nghtcwrlr

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,266 Views)

Just wire it into a queue (I see you know about those)

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,260 Views)

How is it that actually? When i connect the CtlRef to parameter input of QMH Add Message to Queue.vi, it shows connecting different types. Couly you please give me a tip?

Nghtcwrlr

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,235 Views)

Ok.. i just found another way....... I just created a CtlRef indicator in the first loop and then created a local variable in the other loop and linked it to CtlRef

Nghtcwrlr

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,208 Views)