LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PWM generation

Hi,

I would like to generate a PWM Signal with 10kHz and 5V using LabView and PCI 6602.
Moreover I'd like to vary the dutycycle from 0-100%.
Can someone tell me how to manage this?

Regards,
Jürgen
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(4,759 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(4,745 Views)

Hi jurgen,

I recently was working with the PWM generation and i could guide you a bit. You can use DAQmx blocks. select frequency generation in the DAQmx start block. You can add controls to vary the frequency and duty cycle. Does this answer your question?

"Winning isn't everything, Its the only thing"
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(4,424 Views)

Hi Tigs,

i have already finished the PWM generation - it was 3 years ago and is working perfectly.

Thanks for your help!

Jürgen 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(4,418 Views)

hello..

i am trying to do the same task. i have to generate a pwm of varying duty cycle for a dc motor speed control. the sensor i am using is  ZX-03 reflector IR sensor and data card is NI PCI 6221. i m using labview 8.5. i am a beginner. so please guide me how to go about it. also if u have vi for the process please share if u can...i need it to do asap.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,857 Views)

i want togenerate PWM. will you please guide me? i am using labview 8.2 and NI cRIO-9004 i want to generate it using FPGA target. is it possible please guide me.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,799 Views)

You need to first configure the channels in cRIO 9004 as AO or you can use a counter output if available.

You can get some more info from the following link: http://sine.ni.com/devzone/cda/epd/p/id/651

"Winning isn't everything, Its the only thing"
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,794 Views)