cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPL Load Error 17 after migrating to LV2015

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I am finally in the process of migrating my production lvlibps to LV2015SP1. Today I have encountered an issue with one of my base libraries:

it compiles without errors, but when trying to open it, I will get the following error:

PPL_Error.png

In my lib, Error Cluster From Error Code.vi is a second degree dependency. Which I expect to be included in the PPL. At least this is working with LV2013.

I have tried playing around with some of the options of the build script, but no success so far.

The build log file also states, the file is included during build process...

What I have noticed (might be in no relation to this issue): when right "Cleaning" the build from the right click menu, the lvlibp file is NOT removed from the build target folder....

Any suggestions?

Cheers

Oli

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,534 Views)

Hi Oli,

I was doing some research, and found out, that masscompiling could fix that issue. In the following Link is a description what it does, and how it is done. (Tools»Advanced»Mass Compile)

What Does Mass Compile Do in LabVIEW? - National Instruments
http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/654877E62A97B72986256C95006F9B24

Please let me know, if this already helped.

greets

Pascal

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,492 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Oli_Wachno

Hi Pascal,

Thanks for your suggestion. Mass compling did not fix it either.

I have also tried another build script within this project, no luck either.

Finally, I re-created the project from scratch and succeeded Smiley Happy

It seems, the lvproj file was somehow screwed. Fortunately, this was a quite simple project.

The issue is really reproducable, but it was kinda one out of twenty libs, which showed this behaviour.

Cheers

Oli

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,485 Views)

Hi Oli,

good to hear, that You fixed that issue. Luckily it was'nt to big. But I still wonder what the cause was. Anyway, good luck and success with further applications!

Regards

Pascal

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,479 Views)

I just had the same thing happen with LabVIEW 2018. Very odd. 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,370 Views)

I just had the same problem with LabVIEW 2019 😞

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,071 Views)