LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PMSM Power Calculation

Hello All

I am interested in modelling an Industrial Robot to do offline Programming to calculate the Energy consumption. Right now I am successfull in developing a model and generate the torque for various movements. i would like to use this Mechanical Torque to estimate various parameters like Input Power, Copper and Iron losses. Is it possible to do this reverse calculation procedure. Right now I have the following values of motor, stator Resistance, iron loss resistance, number of poles, inductance value and inertia of motor. Please direct me to the right procedure to enable me solve it ands would also ask you to suggest me other suitable methods.

Thank You

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,457 Views)

Hi,

your question I think would be more suitable in a electrical engineering board. All the formula you would have to combine you should find in a electric motor textbook. I think the formulas/calculations/specific problems you have done so far would also be useful to the community to be able to help you.

Best regards

Christoph

Staff Applications Engineer
National Instruments
Certified LabVIEW Developer (CLD), Certified LabVIEW Embedded Systems Developer (CLED)

Don't forget Kudos for Good Answers, and Mark a solution if your problem is solved
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,392 Views)