From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF Creator: Problem ...

All

I have this PDF creator which prints my standard report to PDF format. I am logged in as the administrator. So everything works fine.

When I log in as a user, the PDF creator doesn't not print a PDF. Any clues to what might be happening ? Do I need to give access to certain features ? I am not sure what though

Thanks

Kudos are the best way to say thanks 🙂
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,548 Views)

"Maximus00" <x@no.email> wrote in message news:1168983609340-464554@exchange.ni.com...
All I have this PDF creator which prints my standard report to PDF format. I am logged in as the administrator. So everything works fine.When I log in as a user, the PDF creator doesn't not print a PDF. Any clues to what might be happening ? Do I need to give access to certain features ? I am not sure what thoughThanks

Perhaps the user doesn't have a default printer installed or selected?

Regards,

Wiebe.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,529 Views)

@Maximus00 wrote:
All

I have this PDF creator which prints my standard report to PDF format. I am logged in as the administrator. So everything works fine.

When I log in as a user, the PDF creator doesn't not print a PDF. Any clues to what might be happening ? Do I need to give access to certain features ? I am not sure what though

Thanks

Well you should make sure you install the software for all users! However I think this is completely unrelated to LabVIEW and a post to the support forum of the makers of your PDF creator is a lot more likely to give you a useful answer.

Rolf Kalbermatter

Message Edited by rolfk on 01-17-2007 12:05 PM

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
Message 3 of 3
(2,523 Views)