LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDA File/Directory Info Vi supposed to work with WM5.0?

Soren,

This error is usually due to something being wrong with the VISA installation.  Have you  tried to reinstall VISA on your PDA?  You should be able to do this by running the VISA "Windows mobile and CE Driver Installation".  This is found in the start menu (Start->Programs->National Instruments->VISA->Windows mobile and CE Driver Installation).

I hope this helps,
Justin D
Applications Engineer
National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 18
(5,081 Views)
I ,too, am getting the same VISA error whenever I try to use any of the VISA VIs on my PDA:

Error Code: -1073807202

I have tried reinstalling VISA on the PDA a few times but I still keep getting the same error. I have checked the COM PORTs on my PDA using hyperterminal - they all are working fine. But I can not communicate with these ports via LV PDA module.

Any help would be much appreciated,
Shruti
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 18
(5,013 Views)

I deleted Regry entries on the SBC and then reinstalled VISA. I am no longer getting that error - but now I am getting error -1073807343.

Any ideas? Please see the last message in my other post too: http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&message.id=228578

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 18
(5,006 Views)
Greycat:

I hope all is well. Do you also get the same error when you run the PDA in emulator mode?. Please let me know what you find.

Regards,

Rudi N.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 18
(4,968 Views)
Actually, I don't really use the emulator, find it just as fast to dump a program to an SD Card and run it on the handheld.  I'm not using any express VISA in my program anyway (although I'm sure some of the VI's I have invoked use some).  So, no, I have not seen this error.

Greycat

Message Edited by Greycat on 02-20-2007 06:35 AM

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 18
(4,959 Views)

Greycat & sstolteq:

It seems like somewhere along the way I got mixed with the issues you were running into. Please let me know if you are still experiencing some issues communicating with your PDA and what those are.

Regards,

Rudi N.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 18
(4,922 Views)
My original question was about the File/Directory Info Vi ... this was answered and has since been fixed in 8.2.  The thread was kinda highjacked, albeit intentions were probably honest though.  Sorry about the confusion.

Greycat
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 18
(4,907 Views)
Greycat:

No problem at all. I just wanted to make sure that your question was answered.

Thanks,
Rudi N.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 18
(4,860 Views)