LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PCI 6120 & BNC 2110 & DAQmx Analog Read Problem

Hi,

I have a problem. I have some DAQmx code set up for collecting analog data from the 2110 BNC IO Box. However, I was playing around with some Digital IO on the same 2110 Box and now my original Analog code won't work. I can get the Digital code to work , but when I try to get the Analog code to work I keep getting this error:

Error - 50103
occurred at DAQmx Read (Analog ID Wfm NChan NSamp).vi:2

I have even removed the digital code completely and it still returns the error shown above. Is there a way to reset the DAQmx code to re-establish it to work with the Analog code? I do have a version of the same code in LabVIEW 7.1 which is still working, but I can't get the Version 8.0 code working again. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Charlie
Everything is Free! Until you have to pay for it.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,470 Views)
If you right-click on an error you get an explanation. In this case it is

"The specified resource is reserved. The operation could not be completed as specified."

Apparently Labview still thinks your other task is running.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,464 Views)
Hello ccurtis,

That certainly is strange.  If you open an analog input LabVIEW shipping example (Acq&Graph Voltage-Int Clk.vi for example), does that work?  If so, you could always start from there and modify as necessary to remake your application.  You could also just try copying the code from your block diagram into a new VI and saving that new VI.  I've seen this work before in cases were a file somehow gets corrupted. 

I hope this helps!

Best regards,
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,450 Views)
Hi Jarrod B.,

Thanks for the info I have already started using a previous working version and am rebuilding from that. Was hoping someone might have known a quick fix, but it seems that the VI probably did get corrupted some how. Thanks again.

Charlie
Everything is Free! Until you have to pay for it.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,438 Views)