From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overlapping of 75% means: e.g. for 1 ms integration time the sampling time is 0.25 ms

as the topic shows,  I am sure its exact meaning.   as my understanding: it looks like "downsampling" function.  a series of data will be re-sampling with dt: 0.25ms,  with a sampling number: 1ms integration time.

1) I need your confirm my understand is right;

2) for the x.lvm format stored data, how?

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,414 Views)

when I saw express vi : re-sampling.vi, it only mention when re-sampling, how to get the secondary raw data from the first round raw data by linear, forced, sampling bar and FIR filter.    how can I  use  RMS  with integration time 1ms  block of the first round raw data as the secondary raw data?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,382 Views)

Hi emckiller,

I think it's very hard to follow your sentences without having any example VI provided by you…

Could you please attach a VI with some example data? Can you explain the desired output signal?

Can you explain the connection between Resampling-ExpressVI, "RMS with integration time" and LVM files?

What is "1st round raw data" and "secondary raw data"?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,376 Views)

its correct saying:   Time overlapping of 75 % means e.g. for 1 ms integration time a 0,25 ms time interval between successive windows.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,330 Views)