LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overlapping of 75% means: e.g. for 1 ms integration time the sampling time is 0.25 ms

as the topic shows,  I am sure its exact meaning.   as my understanding: it looks like "downsampling" function.  a series of data will be re-sampling with dt: 0.25ms,  with a sampling number: 1ms integration time.

1) I need your confirm my understand is right;

2) for the x.lvm format stored data, how?

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,422 Views)

when I saw express vi : re-sampling.vi, it only mention when re-sampling, how to get the secondary raw data from the first round raw data by linear, forced, sampling bar and FIR filter.    how can I  use  RMS  with integration time 1ms  block of the first round raw data as the secondary raw data?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,390 Views)

Hi emckiller,

I think it's very hard to follow your sentences without having any example VI provided by you…

Could you please attach a VI with some example data? Can you explain the desired output signal?

Can you explain the connection between Resampling-ExpressVI, "RMS with integration time" and LVM files?

What is "1st round raw data" and "secondary raw data"?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,384 Views)

its correct saying:   Time overlapping of 75 % means e.g. for 1 ms integration time a 0,25 ms time interval between successive windows.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,338 Views)