LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output of simulink model and SIT generated dll dont match

I executed a closed-loop simulink model and collected the input values going into the plant in a file. The plant alone was converted to a DLL using SIT. When the previously recorded values were input to the DLL using the SIT-generated VI (_driver_base.vi), the output obtained did not match with the simulink output. Can anybody explain this odd behavior.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,543 Views)
Hello S,

If 'The plant alone was converted to a DLL', then I would expect that the DLL and the closed loop model would be different. The DLL would then represent the open-loop response (without the rest of the loop), and the model includes the close-loop response of the plant.

If this is not what you meant, then give details of how you have modified the SIT-generated VI to include the data from the file.

I hope this helps,

Chad Evans
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,542 Views)
I am having the exact same problem. I have a simulink model, and i compiled the dll, and ran the driver_base.vi, I added a write to LVM express vi, and then captured the output of my model to a file. When i open that file in matlab and compare it to the data of running the model in simulink, they don't match. But if I run the model using the sit server, and capture to an LVM file, the data matches exactly. Why would the data not match when I compile my model as DLL?
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,472 Views)