LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output Constant Voltage using myDAQ

Solved!
Go to solution

Im a student and im using myDAQ for my final project , i buil an VI , and i want to add an constant ouput voltage of 3.3V , during the running of the VI .

looked for in the forum , can't find something with myDAQ .

here is my VI :

Capture.JPG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 14
(5,787 Views)
The myDAQ has two analog outputs add the specs and manual explain. You shouldn't need to search the forums to know that. You can use the DAQ Assistant to generate a signal.

P.S. Your user of the while loop does not make any sense. It runs only once, just like the rest of your code.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 14
(5,776 Views)

Edit: Dennis beat me to it.

Cheers

--------,       Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines                                           ,--------

'---   >The shortest distance between two nodes is a straight wire>   ---'

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 14
(5,770 Views)

i know all the specs of this device , i dont know how to implement it , the while loop is OK , because i record lung sound only once 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 14
(5,766 Views)

Add another DAQ assistant that generates a signal instead of acquires.

Cheers

--------,       Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines                                           ,--------

'---   >The shortest distance between two nodes is a straight wire>   ---'

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 14
(5,763 Views)
You can delete the while loop then. It just confuses things. Please don't use the tin continuous button instead.

How come you can figure out to use the DAQ Assistant to acquire but you can't figure out to use the DAQ Assistant to generate? Did you even try?
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 14
(5,738 Views)

I dont know how to explain it , but the acquire was kind an easy to impelment , now i need output 3.3V DC , and i cant find it 

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 14
(5,733 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Cobmetal
Just put a new assistant on the block diagram and instead of acquiring, select generate at the very beginning. Pick your channel. Select 1 sample. Wire your constant to the assistant.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 14
(5,729 Views)

ok , how can i stop the output voltage when vi is stopped

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 14
(5,720 Views)
You would needed to write a new value with another assistant.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 14
(5,717 Views)