From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Options to run labview on Windows CE 5.0

I just purchased an Arm9 controller with a touch screen to do some testing. This is the controller I purchased:

Arm9 controller MINI2440

I want to know what software I can use to create an application for this controller? Its running Windows CE 5.0.

I've done alot of reading and I am so confused! Some threads say to use Labview Mobile, or Embedded Arm, or Microprocessor SDK, or Touch Panel. Which software do I need to create an application for this Controller?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,126 Views)

Hi,

To build an application on Windows CE NI has provided a seperate toolkit, TOUCH PANEL

Regards,

Shrek

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,112 Views)
How do I access onboard I/O? Its easy enough to control the serial, ethernet and other devices. But what about the onboard options like I/O, PWM, and analog ports?
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,090 Views)

Hi Joe 

Do you need the device to be running Windows CE?  While it's possible that this might work just fine, there might be some components that were left off that are needed to run LabVIEW.  Also, if you're looking for information about accessing I/O, here's another forum about that: http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=420&message.id=1950&requireLogin=False.

Jared S.
Applications Engineering
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,065 Views)