LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opening and Closing SubVIs

You can put the subVI in a separate while loop and pass a reference of the arrays in the main to the subVI. Here's a very simple example. There are other shipping examples of control references and information on how to create them in the on-line help.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13
(459 Views)
Thank you, I will look there for some additional help.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13
(456 Views)

Hello all, I am using LabVIEW in a project or multiple projects and have no one in the company to ask advice on the use of the code and if I am using it correctly. I have built many executable and have learned that the methods I use work but the question is still is it correct. I have used the attached VI in the past and it works well but I was wondering is there a better way to do this. I know that you can call VIs by using the Show FP when called but for most of my application I may be a VI running a VI inparallel such as a PID loop or a process and I may want to see the Front panel and close the front panel and I use the property nodes to achieve this. My Question is simple is there an easy way of doing this or will I continue using the attached code??

Thanks In Advance

Rob 

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13
(185 Views)