Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On FIFOs & Buffers

the pdf of the daqp-16 show the driver for labview vis
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 19
(1,674 Views)
Hello,

I took a look at this VI, and don't really have any ideas what to recommend, especially if this is the example that they ship with their boards - is this the case?

Are you able to successfully run this application at lower sampling rates without error?

Best regards,
-Sam F, DAQ Marketing Manager
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 19
(1,647 Views)
the vi  fiels uploaded are shiped with the card( labled  fs=100KS/s with the 4K FIFO).

the card can run in low fs (fs<=4KS/s)without any error,I had test it.

single earth mode ------16CHs*2.5K S/s
differental    mode-------8CHs*4K S/s

帖子被风定云远在03-16-2007 09:55 PM时编辑过了

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 19
(1,645 Views)
Hi there,

Do you have some sort of specifications sheet for this board? Since it is not ours, I cannot say for sure that you can or cannot get certain sampling rates. Are you sure this is a 100Ks board?

Are you able to increase the buffer size? How old is the computer you are using to run this program? Maybe it isn't reading the samples out of the onboard FIFO fast enough..........
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 19
(1,617 Views)
the computer is IBM pentuim4  2.0G+256M,not so old.
os------------winXP sp2

the card is 100KS/s,u can visit the web          www.quetech.com   daqp-16 card   pcmcia
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 19
(1,615 Views)
Hi  PHD---xjtu,

I cannot see anywhere on that website where they even mention that they sell Data Acquisition boards. Can you please direct me to it? I'd be curious to see their specsheet.

Also, does this manufacturer provide any other software functionality for interfacing with their cards where you could verify this potential sampling rate?

Best regards,
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 19
(1,600 Views)
Hi,

I'm seeing on another page (I believe it is the translated version of one of the ones you posted),

http://www.omega.nl/ppt/ppt_nl.asp?ref=DAQP-16A

That they provide a "
DAQEZ application" on this site - could you try using this and seeing what sampling rates you can use? Have you found in your application what threshold causes it to give you a FIFO overflow error?

Unfortunately I can only help you so much, as this is neither our card nor our driver.

Best regards,
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 19
(1,578 Views)
ok,thank you very much all .
I'll try  again.
Maybe the card can not work so pefect.

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 19
(1,568 Views)