LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Omega ULx for OM-USB-TC

I'm using Labview 2013, 32 bit, windows 7 professional, 64 bit PC. 

The Omega device is an OM-USB-TC, that I hope to connect four thermocouples and use the digital I/O. 

The problem is an error each time I drag a ULx vi from the functions pallate to the block diagram. An error pops up, called a Load Warning Summary. 

"dependancy loaded from new path (1 warning affects 39 callers)" and it says some other stuff. Picture 1 below. 

It seems the problem is that there was an expected dependancy path and a new dependancy path that are different. 

It shows the expected and actual (new) dependancy paths. 

c:\program files (x86)\national instr..... etc, down to the vi name that I placed from the pallete. 

The only differerence in the two paths is this sub-folder:

expected path: Labview 8.5

new (actual) path: Labview 2013

I've used Labview 2014 on this computer,but never 8.5. 

How can I get these warnings to stop?

It seems like I should be able to set the file path somewhere and that would be that. 

Pictures 2 and 3 are the two tabs of the same pop up. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,450 Views)

It just says that the DLL is located elswhere (probably the driver that calls the DLL was created in 8.5 and that cause the dependancy). I guess a mass compile of the driver would solve the problem (in LabVIEW: Tools->Advanced->Mass compile, and then point to the vi.lib/ULx folder)

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,425 Views)

Thank you for your reply.

We decided the best thing for now is to return the Omega device for NI hardware. We're getting a single chassis USB slot and a 9211 4 channel TC input card. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,314 Views)
You are doing that because of a WARNING? The warming is expected and easily fixed. You'll get the same warning if you move any library to a new location. Good news for NI, though.
Message 4 of 4
(3,311 Views)