LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OceanOptics HR4000 Driver

Dear all,

I'm not able to download the Driver for the OceanOptics HR4000 Spectrometer.

The following link from NI does not work:

http://sine.ni.com/apps/utf8/niid_web_display.download_page?p_id_guid=7833BD4A31DA1274E04400144FB7D2...

Could you please help me with this issue ?

Many thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(6,458 Views)

Followed your link and downloaded the drivers? was no problem here Smiley Happy

Attached is the driver for LV2010

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(6,454 Views)

Mnay thanks Corny 🙂

Well, actually my LabView version is the 8.6...

Could you please download the 8.2 Driver version and share with me ?

I'd be very grateful ! Thank you in advance 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(6,450 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(6,448 Views)

Thank you very, very much 🙂

So far it is working well !

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(6,444 Views)

I have two questions about the HR4000 and the VI`s.

1._ I tried to run Acquire Multiple waveform.vi  in LabView 2011. Every time the VI is executed it shows me the next error.

Error -1073807346 occurred at VISA Open in Ocean Optics 2000 4000.lvlib:Initialize.vi->Ocean Optics 2000 4000 Acquire Multiple Waveform.vi

2._ I opened the TR_spec_HR4000_10.vi and I found that the next subVI's are missing:

Spectral Acquisition_less_pixel.vi

HR4000_GetCoefficients.vi

HR4000_IdentifyHR4000.vi

Set configuration.vi

OOI_SetCurrentUSBSerialNumber.vi

And there is another VI's which name is not indicated in the block diagram. I add the images.

Hope someone can help me.  

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(6,362 Views)

Message 7 of 10
(6,338 Views)

Hi Zell

I am wondering if you solved your problem? Maybe you will advise me something. I am using the LabView driver for the HR 4000 spectrometer. I need to make an external triggering of it. I put external triggering in  the project "Spectrometer setup" and make it run. Then I open the project "Acquire Continuous Waveform.vi" and run it as well. But there is no response from the device on external trigger. What did I do wrongly? Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(5,705 Views)

Zell was here almost 2 years ago, and apparently never came back. I doubt that you're going to reach him by calling on this forum over and over. You might start a new thread and include your code with the description of your problem, or contact Ocean Optics for help, because your description of your problem does not give anyone currently on this forum any useful troubleshooting information.

Cameron

To err is human, but to really foul it up requires a computer.
The optimist believes we are in the best of all possible worlds - the pessimist fears this is true.
Profanity is the one language all programmers know best.
An expert is someone who has made all the possible mistakes.

To learn something about LabVIEW at no extra cost, work the online LabVIEW tutorial(s):

LabVIEW Unit 1 - Getting Started</ a>
Learn to Use LabVIEW with MyDAQ</ a>
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(5,659 Views)
Dear all
I have a question about installing OOIBase 32, if one has an old version, lfor example one that is from 7years ago, how can he update it ? I mean without paying and buying the program again.
Also, while I was trying to save the caliberation coefficients on EEPROM there was problem, the process ended but it did not close automatically informing us that it had ended. So I was wondering if you could help me troubleshoot it ?
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(5,246 Views)