LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ocean Optics Omnidrivers package

sir,

i have not created this DLL .i dont know anout environment about DLL. i am new to Lab View. i am not doing any memory allocation within this DLL. i have tried the same wrapper vi in other location but it does not work. i am using Lab View 2011 evalution version.

i have not made any code and DLL for this vi. can you give me your phone no. so that we can solve our problem on phone.please suggest me proper solution for this.

0 Kudos
Message 51 of 79
(1,383 Views)

123 please use the driver for ocean optics supplied by NI

Read the readme.html very carefully on how to switch between the ocean optics driver and the NI driver and then you should have a lot less problems

greetings from the Netherlands
0 Kudos
Message 52 of 79
(1,382 Views)

sir,

there is no such driver for lab view 2011. on internet it is available for lab view 2010. in installation directory of ocean optics there is no such read me.html file. is there is need to install again omni driver +spam software. can u send me link for driver package.

0 Kudos
Message 53 of 79
(1,364 Views)
You can install the 2009 version that works perfect in a higher version, only not in a lower one.
0 Kudos
Message 54 of 79
(1,352 Views)

can you send me a link to install lab view 2009. when i tryed to download lab view 2009 it automatically downloaded lab view 2012.

0 Kudos
Message 55 of 79
(1,340 Views)

I had the maybe wrong idea that you had LabVIEW version 2011 already installed.

So if yo install the LabVIEW 2009 driver for ocean optics it also works in lv2011.

So why download LabVIEW 2012 or LabVIEW 2009?

In LAbVIEW you can also download drivers directly via tools/instruentation/find instrumentdrivers

maybe a better idea for you.

0 Kudos
Message 56 of 79
(1,323 Views)

i have again reinstall ocean optics and lab view 2011 evalution version. but this problem of 1097 error still remains same. till now i have not got any solution of this problem. can you give me your telephone no. so that we can discuss.

0 Kudos
Message 57 of 79
(1,317 Views)

i have again reinstall ocean optics and lab view 2011 evalution version. but this problem of 1097 error still remains same. till now i have not got any solution of this problem. can you give me your telephone no. so that we can discuss.

0 Kudos
Message 58 of 79
(1,316 Views)

dd you read the readme.html in the ocean optics driver package?

I will not give you my phone number, I'm not working for NI but willing to help you via this forum.

0 Kudos
Message 59 of 79
(1,311 Views)

there is no such readme.html file in the installation directory of ocean optics. i have found one read me text file. in which i have not found any such revelent infomation. can you send me a link of ocean optics driver packages in which that readme.html file exist.

0 Kudos
Message 60 of 79
(1,287 Views)