LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ocean Optics Omnidrivers package

Hi, Marco,

Can you share part of your code by posting (upload) to this discussion board ?

Thanks !

Joe 

0 Kudos
Message 41 of 79
(1,420 Views)

sir,

you told in the post that this error :-An exception occured within the external code called by a Call library function node. This might have corrupted labview's memory. Save any work to a new location and restart Labview. will remove if i use .bat file.It registered the DLLs onto the windows registers.but there is no such file in this installation directory. can you tell me exact location of this .bat file as soon as possible. thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 42 of 79
(1,190 Views)

Hi 1234,

Are you having general issues with the call library function node or specifically with the code mentioned earlier in this thread?  This thread is pretty old so you may have better luck getting some answers if you start a new thread.  

James K

Applications Engineer

National Instruments 

James K.
National Instruments
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 43 of 79
(1,168 Views)

sir, i have general issue related to call library function node. when i click on batch file it says to install .net frame work. is it possible if i download this .net frame work, my error will remove.

0 Kudos
Message 44 of 79
(1,158 Views)

after clicking on the .bat file this problem of 1097 error still remains. can any body suggest me correct way to remove this problem. its urgent. 

thanks 

with regards 

deepika

0 Kudos
Message 45 of 79
(1,146 Views)

It sounds like installing the .Net framework will resolve this issue for you. 

Also, as you are having a general problem related to the call library function and not specific issues related to items addressed previously in this thread I would recommend creating a new thread for this issue.  I would also recommend posting some more details about the specific library you are calling, screenshots, etc in order to give everyone a little more details about your problem.  

James K.
National Instruments
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 46 of 79
(1,142 Views)

can you tell me the exact problem what was happening. i programme file in labview wrapper, when i try to open this wrapper file or in wrapper file some vi for example wrapper get specrum vi this 1097error occur. and i tried to make a new vi for wrapper it shows same 1097 error. please suggest this problem answer.

0 Kudos
Message 47 of 79
(1,127 Views)

It's very difficult to say what your exact problem is without getting some more information.  Can you please provide some more background on what you are trying to do?  Screenshots of your code, information about the dll you are using, etc would be very helpful to understand what is going on here.  

As I mentioned before, I think you would get the most help from this forum if you summarize exactly what you are tyring to do/when you run into the errors in a post on a new thread.  

James K.
National Instruments
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 48 of 79
(1,114 Views)

sir,

i am sending you snap shots of lab view wrapper. which was in installation directory of lab view. this same program i made in separate new directory but error remains same. kindly reply as soon as possible.

thanks

deepika

0 Kudos
Message 49 of 79
(1,090 Views)

Hi,

Did you create this DLL? What environment was this DLL created in? Are you doing any memory allocation within this DLL? Have you tried using this DLL in other environments and did it work?

Also, what version of LabVIEW are you using?

It might be useful for you to post you code and DLL so that we can try it. If you have the source code for the DLL, that would be most helpful since we can't debug DLLs unless they are debuggable DLLs.

Arham H.

Arham H
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 50 of 79
(1,074 Views)