From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Obtaining Frequency data from Agilent Analyzer

The reading part is from the AGPNA Read Data.vi

Ben64

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 29
(1,011 Views)

So you are saying after my ReadData vi that reads the Y data, put the real 32 part of the code after that for reading the X values?

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 29
(1,004 Views)

When changing the 1024 to 3204 I get the same error and data output.  Not sure what the problem is.

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 29
(1,002 Views)

Is there a way to just output an S2P file that will have all this information natively.  That would be beyond Ideal for the circumstances

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 29
(997 Views)

@Rgreen42 wrote:

When changing the 1024 to 3204 I get the same error and data output.  Not sure what the problem is.

Have you tried the vi I posted in message 18?

Ben64

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 29
(992 Views)

Using the Read Data gives me the Y value gain from the analyzer but no X value or frequency data.

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 29
(987 Views)

@Rgreen42 wrote:

Using the Read Data gives me the Y value gain from the analyzer but no X value or frequency data.

I'm not talking about Read Data .vi. I said the vi from the snippet I posted in message 20. (a snippet is an image that you can drop in an empty block diagram to recreate the vi).

I would also be helpful is you posted the string displayed in Capture3.png of message 16. Do not post a picture of the result string, post it in a format that we can play around with.

Ben64

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 29
(983 Views)

Ok well I can try and add all those blocks to the diagram. I am not sure exactly how to use the snippet I guess.

Also I cant copy that data.  It wont allow it to copy the data anywhere.

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 29
(968 Views)

From Use VI Snippet to Store and Share Reusable Code Sections (http://www.ni.com/tutorial/9330/en/)

"Generally dragging and dropping an image file onto your block diagram will add an image decoration to your block diagram.  VI Snippets are special PNG images that have LabVIEW code in addition to the regular image data.  When you drop a VI Snippet onto the block diagram you get the depicted code added to your VI."

This should work out if the snippet was posted with a version of LabVIEW the same or older than the version you are running.

Best,

Sam R.
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 29
(941 Views)