LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OPC Actualização de variáveis

Boa noite,

Estou a utilizar o labview 8.6.1 para a comunicar com um plc da rockwell através do opc da rockwell.  a aplicação que estou a desenvolver, pretende a troca e registo de dados em base da dados entre o plc e o labview. O sistema está construido da seguinte maneira, o plc ativa as variaveis com os valores pretendidos, o labview ao verificar que os valores das variáveis são diferentes de um valor default, por comparação, vai efectuar o registo dos dados e reeescreve o valor de default nessa variavel. O que está a acontecer é que exporádicamente, algumas variáveis possuem um determinado valor no PLC e um outro no labview, levando com que a aplicação vá crashando. As variáveis são lincadas por data binding, shared variable engine (NI-PSP).

Obrigado

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,537 Views)

Can ex plain it in English please ?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,529 Views)

Hello

I'm using labview 8.6.1 to communicate with a plc rockwell through the opc Rockwell. I'm developing one application to exchange and recording of  a data base  between the plc and the labview. The system was constructed as follows, the  plc active the variables with the desired values, the labview find that values of and compare with a default values. If this two values are different, will register the data and reeescreve the default value in this variable. Sometimes, some variables have a certain value in the PLC and another in labview, leading the application to crash. Variables are Linked by data binding and  shared variable engine (NI-PSP).

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,512 Views)

Hello Pedroantao,

Could you give more information about the crash ?

What is the error message ?

Eloise
NI France

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,489 Views)

Hi,

The communication with the plc stay too slow, and  the update the status of the variables too . Once I saw that the variables in the variable manager possessed the value of the PLC, but the application was not reading the correct value. This does not happen always in the same variables.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,482 Views)