LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NuDAQ acquisition using DAQ 2204 - Error 10409??

Hi everybody,

I am trying to set a triggered (using a analog trigger) acquisition from 4 DAQ 2204 cards, but i'm facing some problems:

- I wrote a simple VI that acquires the analog signals from the 1st card using the NuDAQ sub-VIs provided with the card, triggered by a edge trigger on the 1st channel, and plot them on a waveform chart. An error comes out, but everything seems to be set correctly and don't have a clue wht is causing it:

Error 10409 occurred at PLV VI CONFIG

Possible reason(s):

NI-DAQ LV: The specified group is in use.

Does anybody know what could be the cause of this??

- A second issue concerns the triggering of the acquisition. I would like the acquisition to start simultaneously for all 4 cards, triggered by channel 1 on card 1. However i don't seem to be able to implement that. any suggestion??

Thanks for your help.

Daniele

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,389 Views)

Hi Babidi

This error appears because at some point in your application you are trying to use a resource that is being used in another place. In this link you will find the solution.

Why Do I Get a 10409 Error (Specified Group in Use) Error When Using NI 6533 and 6534

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/9A06091EA3D97BF186256F350066DA79?OpenDocument

Regards

Jaime Peña
National Instruments Mexico
Ingeniería de Aplicaciones
www.ni.com/soporte
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,384 Views)

Thanks Jaime. I'll try that as soon as possible.

Have you got any suggestion on how to set a triggered acquisition from 4 different DAQ cards, using as trigger the 1st channel on card1 for all of the 4 cards?? I can't think of a way to do that!!

Regards,

Daniele

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,376 Views)

Jaime, I don't have anything like a "Reset VI" to use with the NuDAQ series VI to communicate with my DAQ cards. However i noticed that the Error 10409 doesn't appear the first time i run the VI after closing and re-starting Labview, while if i try to run it a second time the error appears. WHat could be the cause of this??

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,367 Views)