From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now I am using DSP test integration toolkit and LV_TIDSP_toolkit examples downloading from NI site. My CCS version is 3.3 and DSK is eZdsp-spectrum digital, but running the filter example i.e.. Filter_eZdsp2812 result error.

Solved!
Go to solution
Hi, 
I am using DSP test integration toolkit and LV_TIDSP_toolkit examples downloading from NI site. My CCS version is 3.3 and DSK is eZdsp-spectrum digital, but running the filter example i.e. Filter_eZdsp2812 result error. 

can anyone clarify me about the proper method of this connection or send me an illustrative example file,  If it is possible.
Your kind is appreciated in advance and it is kind of you if you help me to solve my problem. 

With Best Regards.
Mohammad Masoud Namazi,

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,241 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author masoud65

Hi masoud,

No need to include this much text in the subject line.It should be precise and must convey what the content is.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks as kudos only:)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,230 Views)

Hi,

I am using DSP test integration toolkit and LV_TIDSP_toolkit examples downloading from NI site. My CCS version is 3.3 and DSK is eZdsp-spectrum digital, but running the filter example i.e. Filter_eZdsp2812 result error. can anyone clarify me about the proper method of this connection or send me an illustrative example file, If it is possible.

Your kinds is appreciated in advance and it is kind of you if you help me to solve my problem.

With Best Regards.

Mohammad Masoud Namazi,

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,220 Views)