LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not uniform length in array

Solved!
Go to solution

You are performing 2 reads in parallel with each other from the same file.  The Read moves the file pointer.  So what you are sending to the FPGA is not the same data you are writing to your "split" file.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 11 of 14
(1,022 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author MiguelIrusta

Here is a cleaned up version of your VI I put together.  I did not handle all of the FIFOs, but you should figure out how to handle them.  In short, use a FOR loop to access your FIFOs.  This will save A LOT of diagram space and make it more readable.  I also used Reshape Array to make a 2D array so that I could autoindex the rows to write to the FIFOs.  I also changed the main loop to a While loop and used the fact that an error will be thrown when the end of file is encountered.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 12 of 14
(1,018 Views)

Dear crossrulz,

Thank you for your response and for the work you did to help me. I had not noticed the fact that the pointer was being changed twice a read.
The only thing is that the data send to the fpga is the same for all FPGAs, should I put some kind of splitting array there?In order to get the part of array I want into each FIFO.

Thanks again. 

Kind regards,
Miguel.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(996 Views)

Edit :

Dear crossrulz,

Thank you for your response and for the work you did to help me. I had not noticed the fact that the pointer was being changed twice a read.
The only thing is that the data send to the fpga is the same for all FPGAs, should I put some kind of splitting array there?In order to get the part of array I want into each FIFO.

The real problem is in the data (image attached). Could be only a problem of the visor?

Thanks again. 

Kind regards,
Miguel.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(991 Views)