LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not really LabVIEW-related, but forum-related

Solved!
Go to solution

Does anyone have a problem with going to the first unread post?  When I mouse over the places where it should take me to the first unread post, the URL looks right, but when I click on it, it always takes me to the first message, period.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,714 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author billko

Yes it was reported earlier this week.

It I s a real pain in the bu#@ ! It has forced me to do math...

Number of post - number new = The post number where I should start reading the updates.

The reason I started using a computer way back then was to do the math for me. It now me doing math to make the web-site work.

Have I mentioned that I am not fond of Lithium?

They do not fully test code changes and push out bug for things that used to work fine. We report the problem and then they take their sweet old time getting around to fixing what the broke!

Ben 

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,702 Views)

I'm going to need lithium in a moment... 😄

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Message 3 of 5
(2,676 Views)

I use an RSS reader.  Don't have to be on the website to catch up with the latest posts.

aputman
------------------
Heads up! NI has moved LabVIEW to a mandatory SaaS subscription policy, along with a big price increase. Make your voice heard.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,670 Views)

@aputman wrote:

I use an RSS reader.  Don't have to be on the website to catch up with the latest posts.

I used to do that, but found I was much more comfortable complaining about things.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
Message 5 of 5
(2,666 Views)