cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No network adapter found while connecting c-DAQ9191

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I download the drivers(NIDAQ940f5.exe) for c-DAQ9191 but its not showing Network Settings .Also I am not able to update the drivers.Plz help me for resolving this error.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(3,786 Views)

Obvioulsy, you reserved the device and that worked correctly. So you should be able to use the cDAQ without limitation.

I have seen this behavior if the cDAQ has been configured for a different subnet in the past.

Please check the "System Settings" for the IP address and some remark like "Inconsistent IP Settings".

Norbert

Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO: What exactly is stopping us from doing this?
Expert: Geometry
Marketing Manager: Just ignore it.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(3,777 Views)

Thanks sir , you are right I reserved the device.Its not showing any error as Inconsistence IP ,I changed the IP address of my PC so in MAX its showing connected in system settings.But "No network adapter found", error.I dont know why its coming.If I downloaded right drivers for device then why its not working,even I cant change the IP.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(3,757 Views)

You are talking about some string display in MAX. That does not necessarily mean that it does not work.

Do you see your modules, can you access them?

Norbert

Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(3,741 Views)

Hello sir,

Thanks for giving quick reply.Yes I can see module in NI-MAX.In comments its not showing any comments.Is device is working , then why in network-settings "No Network adapter found " error coming.Even I cant update the firmware also.module.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(3,737 Views)

Which version of DAQmx are you running?

Please check if you have configured a "Proxy Server" in your network configuration. If so, you might give a try removing it (temporarily).

Norbert

Norbert
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(3,728 Views)

Hi sir,

Thnks for the response , yesI remove the proxy settings also.Still it showing the same thing in network settings.I downloaded both 9.6 and 9.4 DAQmx and in NI MAX its

showing ( NI-DAQmx 9.6.0f0) and on self test it show success.

version.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(3,723 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author rita86

Try upgrading to MAX 5.5 by installing NI System Configuration 5.5 below.  It has proven to fix a lot of issues like this.

http://joule.ni.com/nidu/cds/view/p/id/4086/lang/en

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(3,711 Views)

Hello sir,

Thanks , it worked I update NI-MAX now its showing Network settings, but still I am able to change IP addresses.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(3,698 Views)