LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newbie with Errors Error -50152 occured at DAQmx

Hello All,

I've been thrust into trying to repair a test stand in our assembly department which came up with the error in the title.  The stand is using Labview 8.5.1, the rest of the error message says "Create Channel (AO-Voltage-Basic).vi:1

Possible reason(s):

A hardware failure has occurred. The operation could not be completed as specifiied.

Task Name: )unnmaedTask<1>

The only obvious thing I see is on the test stand monitor screen the sump pump light is flickering, the operator said it should not do that.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Phil

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,865 Views)

The only obvious thing I see is on the test stand monitor screen the sump pump light is flickering, the operator said it should not do that.

I guess if the "sump pump light" flickers, the problem must be huge 😄

Sorry, I just try to point out that your description is far not enough to give any relevant help. You should specify all hardware elements (PC, interfaces, detectors, actuators, etc) and software parts (LabVIEW version, standalon exe or a VI you run, etc). It can also help if you attach the actual VI...

Regarding to the error, I would try first checking the hardware using the Measurement & Automation Explorer (MAX), if you can get manage to output any analogue voltage through the HW...

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,854 Views)