cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Dependency Path Error

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi Guys,

I need some help with regards to Dependency Path as shown in the attachment. When i run my programme, the error shown in attachment (Running Error) pops up. I believe the file it is looking is due to the location of the file from another computer. Is there anyway i could change it into the location of the same file but in my computer? 

Despite of this error, my programme is still able to run but not able to perform its required task of releasing laser. Therefore, can i ask to what extent will this error affect the programme? Secondly, how do i rectify this issue?   

Please Kindly Advise. 

Your Regards,

Scott

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,378 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sena_Scott

I think this is because you are opening a FPGA Reference with a bitfile that is present at a different location on your system. Double click Open FPGA VI Reference on your block diagram. You should find a field to specify the correct bitfile path.

Capture.PNG

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Chinmay

Chinmay Anand Misra
CLD
Technical Marketing Engineer
NI IndRA
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,360 Views)

Dear Chinmay_NI,

Thanks for the help. The problem have been solved! 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,336 Views)

Hello,

I am looking for help too, it is appearing me an error related with dependency path, I understand it is because I have 2 paths with the same  information, but I dont know how to resolve it, please could somebody help me or give an example of how to resolve it? thank youdependency error.JPG

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(603 Views)