LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Neural Fuzzy Systems

Solved!
Go to solution

Please I am in need for Neural Fuzzy System simulator used in MATLAB to use it in my Thesis very urgent

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(3,534 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author 0012345

what exactly are you trying to do (quick description of the project) also could you post what you have? most people on this forum while willing to help will not do the work for you, so saying that please show us what you have got and we proberly give you some helpful pointers of things to try, places to look. Also you will be able to discuss your ideas

Please remember to accept any solutions and give kudos, Thanks

LV 8.6.1, LV2010,LV2011SP1, FPGA, Win7
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(3,531 Views)

Thank you for your repl Kudos,,,,,,what I am trying to do is the following:

my thesis title is 

A Knowledge Acquisition System in

Trace-Based Reasoning for Valuing Knowledge in Financial Applications

the first phase is done which is Knowledge Aquisition 

seecond phase must be Neural Fuzzy System for better learning for the obtained information from the first phase

I have found the only system used in MATLAB is ANFIS (Adaptive Neural Fuzzy Inference System) but I want to change as per my collwague and many others used it

I found another one and studied it well I mean its algorithm but find no simulation for it in MATLAB 😞 which is SONFIN (Self-Constructing Neural Fuzzy Inference Network)

I need such systems but with simulation in MATLAB that I will be able to adjust it as per my inputs

thank you

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(3,526 Views)

These forums are generally reserved to help users troubleshoot specific issues they are having in their LabVIEW programming.  If you are attempting to implement a Neural Fuzzy system using LabVIEW, and have run into an issue, please post the details of that issue (perhaps some of your coding and a description of where you're having problems) and we may be able to provide some assistance.  

Regards,

Chris D.

NIC AE

SR: 18178373

National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(3,472 Views)

welcome

iask if someone know the neuro fuzzy system of SONFIN i will use it for classification

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(3,289 Views)

I will echo what Chris D. has said in this thread.

These forums are generally reserved to help users troubleshoot specific issues they are having in their LabVIEW programming.  If you are attempting to implement a Neural Fuzzy system using LabVIEW, and have run into an issue, please post the details of that issue (perhaps some of your coding and a description of where you're having problems) and we may be able to provide some assistance.

And you may want to start a new Forum Post or Service Request regarding your specific issue.

Regards,

Mark P.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(3,234 Views)

my thesis tittle is 

Intrusion detection and diagnosis based on fuzzy neural systems 
I am committed to:
- doing the classification of connections based on data kdd'99 normal classes and attacks using a learning algorithm called SONFIN (neuro fuzzy self Constructing inference system), I prepared the algorithm but the problem is to  adjust the settings and download the database kdd'99 on my pc

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(3,179 Views)

Hello 

Please is there any example code in labview about using ANFIS as a controller?

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(1,787 Views)