LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need thermistor/thermocouple project idea help!

Hey everyone,

My group and I for a school project are to use either a thermistor/thermocouple along with LabVIEW to create an experiment that basically tests something "useful." We came up with an idea of testing different survial fire starting methods to see which was the fastest. Unfortunately, we kind of figured that it would be very hard to use a thermistor to measure the actual heating of an element (expect for perhaps using a magnifying glass) and kind of scrapped that idea. Well, I don't want to beg on these forums, but if any one here has an idea pop in their head about a science experiment we could use these temperature measuring devices for, please let me know! I really appreciate it!

Keith

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,366 Views)
My colleague built a demonstration for his daughter's Science Fair that used a light bulb, a fan and a thermocouple to demonstrate process control.  It sounded interesting.
Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,347 Views)