LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need spartan 3e driver for LabVIEW FPGA 2011

when i run the example of  spartan 3e dirver for labview2012,it could't work,

An error occurred in the :Create Directory Recursive.vi->niFpgaBuildInstructions_Create.vi->niFpgaBuildInstructions_CreateFromBuildSpecPath.vi->niFpga_Runbutton.vi:3Create a folder. Can you help me?

0 Kudos
Message 31 of 67
(1,191 Views)

hello sir,

since i have been working on the same thing and finding the same problem as it have been discussed in this discussion , so sir it is requested to you sir please upload the following driver again please ....please sir it will help me alot. please

ftp://ftp.ni.com/outgoing/Spartan3E_4_3.zip

0 Kudos
Message 32 of 67
(1,177 Views)

CROBIN, welcome!

I have not seen that error before, but it seems that there was an issue creating a folder. How full is the disk/partition that is used for C:\ on your machine? I suppose it also could be a folder permission issue. It's been a while since I've worked on FPGA so I will defer to someone who's a bit more familiar.

0 Kudos
Message 33 of 67
(1,167 Views)

sir i just want driver for interfacing the labview 2011 with FPGA spartan 3e startar kit...so please help me out in it. as i could not find this driver any where.. 
OR sir i have also labview 8.5 if the driver for this is awailable then you can please upload it. i will be very thankfull to you sir, and i will pray for you..i am facing alot of troubles in this regard.

0 Kudos
Message 34 of 67
(1,158 Views)

Thankyou sir.

My computer c drive still remaining capacity 18G,But it still can not work .i don't know which folder permission should be change. I come from China,so  Translation of the error is that Create Directory Recursive.vi->niFpgaBuildInstructions_Create.vi->niFpgaBuildInstructions_CreateFromBuildSpecPath.vi->niFpga_Runbutton.vi:3Create a folder. 

Possible Cause

LabVIEW: Invalid input parameter. For example, enter the path to the operating system may contain characters not allowed for a path (for example,?, Or @). 

compilation:\Shift_FPGATarget_Shift_jJ4Pe3ss8GA

I try to run the sample into the root directory of the computer ,but it could't work.

Could  you provide Spartan 3e driver for labview 2011 for  me, I want try it again.

0 Kudos
Message 35 of 67
(1,142 Views)

Hey CROBIN,

First, I believe this is the driver that you are looking for:

http://digital.ni.com/express.nsf/bycode/spartan3e?opendocument&lang=en&node=seminar_US

Next, it sounds like the path that you are trying to use is invalid. Does the folder you are trying to create on your drive already exist? Are you trying to create a folder that contains characters that the OS does not allow?

Regards,

Ryan

Ryan P.
CLA
0 Kudos
Message 36 of 67
(1,118 Views)

TJ G, would you please upload spartan 3e driver for LabVIEW FPGA 2011 on FTP again, i need it.

tks.

0 Kudos
Message 37 of 67
(1,071 Views)

should be up for the next 48 hours -

ftp://ftp.ni.com/outgoing/Spartan3e%202011/

Cheers!

TJ G
0 Kudos
Message 38 of 67
(1,050 Views)

TJ G, I‘m sorry to tell you the time expired, would you please send it to 1-ricky@163.com, tks.

0 Kudos
Message 39 of 67
(1,024 Views)

Hello Rickyyq,

The file is over 60MB in size.  We are not able to email files that large.  I have placed the 2011sp1 drivers for the Spartan3E back on our ftp site.

ftp://ftp.ni.com/outgoing/Spartan3e2011/

Best regards

Matthew H.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 40 of 67
(1,003 Views)