From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need spartan 3e driver for LabVIEW FPGA 2011

Need spartan 3e driver for LabVIEW FPGA 2011 please

0 Kudos
Message 61 of 67
(797 Views)

Hi! Could you please upload the 2011 driver for Spartan 3E again? I'm sorry to be bothering you like this. I know this is the umpteenth time it has been requested Smiley Tongue Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 62 of 67
(783 Views)

Hi Josepp,

As Peter George said earlier in the thread, if you need this driver, please feel free to make a service request with our support team and one of our Applications Engineers will be happy to help you on that ticket. You can create a service request through your MyNI account, emailing support@ni.com, or calling 866-275-6964.

Regards,

Jake H
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 63 of 67
(759 Views)

Need Spartan3E driver for LV 2011. Should I send an email to support or someone here will upload it.

Best Regards

0 Kudos
Message 64 of 67
(670 Views)

Hi,

You will indeed need to open a service request with support in order to get the driver. Let me know if you have trouble contacting us.

Regards,

B. Poteet

Applications Engineer

0 Kudos
Message 65 of 67
(662 Views)

Hi poteet,

Thanks for your reply.

I have already opened a service request and got an email from them.

My service request and their reply is attached herewith.

I have visited the support webpage recommended but didn't get where to go for drivers so I posted here.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 66 of 67
(659 Views)

Hi JawadJavaid,

You'll need to scroll down to "Open a request" on the support page. You do need active service program membership to do this, however.

Regards,

B. Poteet

Applications Engineer

0 Kudos
Message 67 of 67
(655 Views)