LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need link to LabVIEW 2011 SP1 Windows 32-bit download

Solved!
Go to solution

Bo does know.  Register the serial number, log in as the user associated with the serial number and you can have access to ALL LabVIEW versions up to the version that the serial number is registered for.  The links will only be available while that SSP is current, so if you are thinking of letting it expire, download all the versions you'll ever think you'll need.  😉

I think an expired SSP only hides the downloads.  If you have other means of access - say a CD or something - you can still install and use the versions your serial number is good for.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13
(726 Views)

Well with the links you posted I have received and installed the software.  We purchased a bunch of medical class stuff from another company and they told me we have purchased 2011 SP1 with our program.  None of the codes have worked, but they are working on it.  I think I have everything I should now.  Thank you for answering so quickly.  I will just have to wait on the correct codes now.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13
(716 Views)

Do you want me to take a look at your codes and see what versions of the software they are meant for?

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13
(714 Views)