LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need corrections in the vi

Hello,

I am trying to bandpass filter a pulse signal that was sampled at 500 Hz, but there is some transient DC response at the beginning of the filter (as shown in the attached image) and rest seems to be filtered. So, I am trying to implement a solution from this

http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Suggestions-to-improve-the-filter-output-of-the-acquired-pulse/td-p/...

but unable to correct the errors in the vi.

Also I wanted to remove the DC offset form the signal so I am implementing this http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/C1F39233BD94F2F08625736B00593E22 but got errors with this as well.

Someone help me out in correcting the errors in the vi.

Can suggest if this is the right to correct the filter response or can be implemented with any other methods.

Thanks.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(2,820 Views)

hi ,

well for starters the output of the filter vi is an array and you are trying to put it in a VI which takes wavform as an input. I would suggest to use functions>waveform> buildwaveform and move from there . remember wavaform has three componets the amplitude Y , the start time D0 and the delta time dt . In your case make dt equal to sampling time.

Best Regards

Regards
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(2,798 Views)

Hi nolsqn,

I am still not clear of 1)what should be given as inputs from filter output to the Build waveform inputs: waveform,Y, dt to get it output to the Index Array.2)How to see the output of filter in a graph and how to give it as input to Averaged DC-RMS.vi

Can I get help with this.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(2,782 Views)

Hi,

Can anyone help me out in correcting the wiring errors.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(2,758 Views)

Hello,

Can someone help me otu in fixing the errors.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(2,745 Views)

My, but aren't we impatient...

If you have code that has broken wires, trying to run it will open a window listing the errors and what is wrong. If the code is runnable, what are the error you are seeing?

Mike...

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(2,738 Views)

Hi Mike,

I am not sure whether the current trying method will work to remove the transient response from the fitler output?But While implementing I got these wiring errors which I am unable to correct.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(2,729 Views)

Hello,

Here is the solution for this thread which is also a good soltuion to remove the transient response of the fitler.

Hope someothers can benefit from this filter problem.

But only thing I am unable to get is to find the frequencies present in the signal because the I need to adjust the 'fl' and 'fh' frequencies for the bandpass filter filter.

I tried as shown in the attched vi. but it is showing as '39 m'.I am not sure of this.

Can someone explain a way to find the range of frequencies present in my input signal.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,708 Views)