LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Regeneration in DAQmx write similar to AO write in NI-DAQ

Actually i'm transiting my code from NI-DAQ to DAQmx almost everything working fine with new code in DAQmx.

But i saw an option in AO write that one of its input is a boolean(Allow Regeneration). Now i transitted all my code to DAQmx i need allow regenration boolen option in daqmx so that i can trigger from a subvi to alloow generation to DAQmx write

I'm attaching both the VI's NI-DAQ and DAQmx for reference.Please have look and help me with a solution as early as possible.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,182 Views)

Hi abhishek.d,
You can use a Property Node using the Task as the reference and select the property "Regeneration Mode"

Regards.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,095 Views)

What's wrong with the solution you got in your other thread?

http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Regeneration-based-on-Boolean-Condition/m-p/2889288

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,089 Views)

Nothing wrong with ur solution crossrulzz it absolutely helped me a lot and the iisue had been resolved.. This was an earlier thread which is opened by me since i didnt get any response on this thread, by mistake i opened a new thread on the same question and on the same day u solved that issue..

Sorry for multiple threads..

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,082 Views)

Ok, I didn't notice the original post date.  Well, as long as you have your issue taken care of, that's all that matters.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,074 Views)