From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need HELP! Sweep frequency using Sound and Vibration Assistant

Hi,

I'm new to LabView . I am doing the acoustic test using Sound and Vibration Assistant. However, I do not know how to stay at one frequency for a while when sweeping the frequency.

I read the examples and instruments of sweep step, however, I am not clear how to make a number of cycles for each frequency constant, for example, 200 cycles. 

I‘m so confused and I need your help. Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(3,028 Views)

Is anyone familiar with Sound and Vibration Assistant? I really need your help!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(2,983 Views)

Hey,

Can you give us some more information about how you are setting up your test? Also, you are using the Sound and Vibration Assisstant in Signal Express, not the LabVIEW environment, right?

Matt W.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(2,966 Views)

Hi MegaWatts,

Thank you so much for your reply.

Yes, I am using the Sound and Vibration Assisstant. (In fact, I am not quite clear about the relationship between Sound and Vibration Assistant and LabView). Maybe I should remove my post to Signal Express board?

As for the frequency sweep test, I want to the Sound and Vibration Assistant sent signal from  1K hz to 10k hz with an increment of 500hz. I also hope there will be 200 cycles at one frequency in order to quite steady result. In order ro do that, I add a Sweep step in the project, however, I don't know how I can make a number of cycles for each frequency.

Thank you,

Yue

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(2,952 Views)

More information:

I want to do frequency sweep test using Sound and Vibration Assistant. I added the sweep step and chose sin wave frequency as the parameters. I selected frequency  from  1K hz to 10k hz with an increment of 500hz.

However, I do not know how to stay at one frequency for a while when sweeping the frequency.  I hope there will be 200 cycles ( or 5 minutes) at one frequency in order to get steady result.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(2,945 Views)

cDAQ-9174

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(2,891 Views)
Duplicate - http://forums.ni.com/t5/SignalExpress/Need-HELP-Sweep-frequency-using-Sound-and-Vibration-Assistant/...

Please keep it in the SignalExpress board. LabVIEW is not the same thing.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(2,886 Views)

I'm sorry. The administrator can delete this post.

Just one more questions, is there still anything wrong with my description? In other words, why nobody give any answer?

Thanks,

Lena

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,864 Views)