LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI9219 Data output questions

Hi I am having an issue with the write to file using the NI9219, when i am writing the data from the daq assist both data will output into the excel file but i am also trying to output the time interval at which each set of data points were collected. I was able to do that successfully in the Thermistor Time resp VI but i am unable to do this action with the NI 9219 Module. 

also the data does not concatenate in the correct column as well.

If anyone could lend a hand I would be greatly appreciative. 

I apologize for the messy VI wiring ahead of time hehe 🙂 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,727 Views)

@Doki86 wrote:

Hi I am having an issue with the write to file using the NI9219, when i am writing the data from the daq assist both data will output into the excel file but i am also trying to output the time interval at which each set of data points were collected. I was able to do that successfully in the Thermistor Time resp VI but i am unable to do this action with the NI 9219 Module. 

also the data does not concatenate in the correct column as well.

If anyone could lend a hand I would be greatly appreciative. 

I apologize for the messy VI wiring ahead of time hehe 🙂 

You are missing a few basics here.

the ULx Driver is for controlling hardware DAQ devices offered by MCC

the 9219 is a cDAQ device from NI and uses DAQmx as the driver

They are not interchangable.

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,716 Views)

I understand that they are not interchangeable, but the method of collecting data is almost the same. Loading time as well as the data in the array i am trying to get three columns of data one for channel A one for Channel B and one for Time at each point of data was collected.

basically i need to collect the data on both channels as well as time and then i will manipulate the data to give me the output that i need.

thanks 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,710 Views)

Capture.PNG

Use 1D Waveform and build timestamp array (Waveform palette)

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,689 Views)