LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI_ReportGenerationCore.lvlib

Hello,

I need NI_ReportGenerationCore.lvlib , where I can find this library? I have licence but I have damage my ReportGeneration toolkit and I do not know how to fix it.

Please help me.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,848 Views)

Hi,

It's not only the Report Generation lvlib, there are also some Classes which could be missing.

The easiest way is to repaier the toolkit under the Windows control panel.

Christian

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,841 Views)

No it is only this one lib. The point is that I have modified this toolkit's libraries because I needed to please some internal libraries instead of few default's libraries of Report Generation.

I hope it is clear. So I cannot repair because it will damage my internat (extra) libraries.

Regards,

Izabela

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,837 Views)

Hi Iza,

Which LV version do You have?

BR,

Wojciech Sommer

Applications Engineering

National Instruments EE

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,807 Views)

Hello Wojciech,

LabVIEW 8.6

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,789 Views)

Ufff.... Do you mean you modified the code from the toolkit?

If yes I suggest you save your modified version somewhere else (in the user.lib for instance) and rename all the items you modified, then re-install (or repair) so you have the"NI version" not modified and then work from there.

It is really not a good idea to modify LabVIEW's or Addon's code, on the other hand it fine to save a copy with a diffrent name and in your project if you need slightly different function.

Be extremely carefull with this because that means if anyone (you included) want to open the from from another computer than yours, you can't, the code will be broken.

As for the NI_ReportGenerationCore.lvlib... It is supposed to be at this location : C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 8.6\vi.lib\Utility\NIReport.llb

Hope this helps

EDIT :

look at this post http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/How-Do-I-Find-Modified-Default-Installation-VIs/m-p/1384434#U1384434 😉

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak.

Epictetus

Antoine Chalons

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,772 Views)