Shawn,

I want to make sure I do this right.
(My OS is WinXP)
Go into Add or Remove Programs
Select "NI Software"
Select Change
Select NI-Motion 7.1 (only)
Select Remove

Last time I tried this, I removed much more than intended.

What is the latest version of NI-Motion?

Thanks!

Peter

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 26
(3,391 Views)
Peter,

That is exactly what I would recommend.  Really that should only remove NI-Motion, so I'm not sure what happened in the past.  The latest version of NI-Motion is version 7.2 which you can find here.

Shawn B.
National Instruments
Use NI products on Linux? Come join the NI Linux Users Community
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 26
(3,381 Views)
I have the same error but another DLL. which Application should I reinstall?
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 26
(3,227 Views)
It looks like the problem is the PXI Resource Manager.  This component does not have a standalone installer, but should be installed with NI-VISA or NI-DAQmx.  You can try installing the latest versions of these compononets to see if it fixes the problem.

Shawn B.
National Instruments
Use NI products on Linux? Come join the NI Linux Users Community
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 26
(3,220 Views)
Hello I tested what you say and reinstalled the package four times but no changes. The Problem startes afeter I installed the I/O Assitant  1.0.1 Web Distirbution. I downloaded it last week so I think its the actualliest version, or I'm wrong?
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 26
(3,213 Views)
Hello,
this error occur with me and to solucionate this problem I´m removed all files from the directory : ... National Instruments\MAX. The software keep working normaly whitout problem but I´m lost all instruments scales pre-defined from DAQ.

[ ]´s 
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 26
(3,091 Views)

This is my details window. What should I uninstall?

Thanks!

Message Edited by LVocho on 07-27-2007 10:02 PM

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 26
(2,728 Views)

NI-PAL service Manager has encountered a problem… 10Jan08

Yesterday I started having this error message pop up when I first boot up my computer.  I haven’t even started LabVIEW. 

Recent changes:

1. 6Jan08 Replaced motherboard and CPU.
  2. 6Jan08 Formatted hard drive and reinstalled software(Windows XP Home Edition).  Computer working fine.
  3. 8Jan08 Installed LabVIEW 8.0 Student Edition.  LV is working fine and the message does not appear.
  4. 9Jan08 Download and install NiDAQ 8.6.1.  Reboot the system and the above error shows up.  LabVIEW works fine so far.

Anybody have any ideas on what the problem is?  I have the screen shots of the problem but attach them.

Oliver

MrOliver2@hotmail.com

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 26
(2,460 Views)
Hi Oliver,
I asked you for more information on this thread. Please post all your questions on one thread.  A screen shot of the information window like these customers have provided would help us determine what the issue is.
Eric A.
National Instruments
Distributed I/O Product Support Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 26
(2,442 Views)
Hi, I have the same problem in my laptop XP Sp2. It'd started after I'd installed NI-VISA 4.2. I attach the error screen.

Please, Could you tell me what I have to uninstall/reinstall

Thanks

Manuel
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 26
(2,401 Views)