LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI MyRio PI controller

Hi, I'm trying to figure out why my PI controller doesn't work as it should. You will see on the first picture (which I attached) the ''Želena vrednost'' window which means my setpoint. If I set the value 12 V means that I want to have ''U_kotve'' (which is my U_field of my generator) 12 V, the PI controller can't regulate it near 12 V. Even if I'm changing proportional and integrational gain (Kp and Ki) i can't get closer to the value (12 V). I think the problem must be in my PI controller (maybe some configurations) which you see in attachment number 2. I don't know where the problem is, that my PI controller can't reach value of error (e_pogresek) near 0.

Does anyone have a clue what the problem is?

Please help 🙂

Darko

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,384 Views)

Suppose I asked you for help on a 1000-line C++ program and I sent you a picture of the code, all 1000 lines.  Would you be happy, or would you want me to send you a file with the code in it?

Do not send us pictures of a LabVIEW program -- send the program (which is a file with the extension ".vi", usually called a VI).  With a VI, we can (a) see it better, (b) examine it closely, asking LabVIEW to identify any functions we might not recognize, (c) tell what version of LabVIEW you are using, (d) see "behind" Case structures, (e) edit your code, (f) run your code, etc.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,326 Views)

Here is the code,

Thanks for reply.

Darko

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,313 Views)