LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI Modbus Library for LabVIEW (Not Available for Download)

Solved!
Go to solution

Dear LabVIEW user,

I am trying to download NI Modbus Library for LabVIEW but unfortunately with no success.

When going to this website http://sine.ni.com/nips/cds/view/p/lang/pt/nid/201711, there is a link in the right to download version 1.2.1 but it is not working.

Is it possible for someone to post a new link of this Library?

Best regards,

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 16
(5,342 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 16
(5,335 Views)

Dear Wayne,

thank you very much for your fast reply, unfortunately the problem persists. On the link you just posted, you have you click below on 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 16
(5,329 Views)

The link I posted works on my machine.  I downloaded the .lib before I posted.  Not sure why it won't work for you.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 16
(5,327 Views)

I have tried in 3 different computers and no luck.

I believe that has something to do with the Portuguese NI website.

When clicking to download http://ftp.ni.com/pub/devzone/epd/nimodbus121.zip I can only see the page in attach.

Any idea how can I get these?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 16
(5,319 Views)

Doesn't appear to work for me either.  I want to say I saw a post of someone doing something similar, but couldn't download the library.  They ended up getting it off of the FTP site.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 16
(5,314 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Quintino

I just put "ftp.ni.com/pub/devzone/epd/nimodbus121.zip" in my browser address and it downloaded just fine.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 7 of 16
(5,311 Views)

Dear crossruiz,

thank you for your support, but even this way I was not able to get it. The error message is in attach, and I can translate it for you:

"An unexpected error occurred.

There was a problem on your request. A notification was sent to the development team for analysis.

Execution ID: 1BD8D60B"

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 16
(5,293 Views)

OK, I have tried it one more time and it worked.

Thank you very much for your help.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 16
(5,289 Views)

I found out that the download link in the original NI.com page is now fixed.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 16
(5,231 Views)