From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI Lock in Amplifier

I am designing a simple opto-electronic circuit, to determine the chemical concentrationof an unknown sample. The red light on the reference shows there is something wrong. Have tried all I could do, but still cant figure this out. I modulated the signal to my LED as a square wave, and am supposed to have a representation of a square wave. Any ideas would be appreciated. Attached is the image

uby.png

I am design an instruments to measure the chemical concentration of an unknown sample. the circuit design entails an LED as a light source, which emits light of a particular wavelength through the sample solution, a detector, which converts the light signal into an electrical signal. the concern is that am trying to use a lock in amplifier to ensure that that's only light from the LED is detected. I had modulated the signal to my LED with a figure wave. I seem not to get the correct representation using my lock in amplifier directory on labview. Any ideas would be appreciated

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,812 Views)

Hi,

Can you up upload your code as this will allow people to understand your application a lot better and will make it easier to try and help you troubleshoot?

Best regards,

Joe

Joe P
Applications Engineer
National Instruments UK & Ireland
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,751 Views)