LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI FBUS V3.0

Hi

I am new on this industry trying to install ni fbus v3.0/01 configurator and communicator  software,after the softwere is loaded and try to connect it gives a massage that reads NIFBus cannot initialize an interface transport.. I tried several times to load it i am not sure what is coursing that fault.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,965 Views)

@Dikoma wrote:

Hi

I am new on this industry trying to install ni fbus v3.0/01 configurator and communicator  software,after the softwere is loaded and try to connect it gives a massage that reads NIFBus cannot initialize an interface transport.. I tried several times to load it i am not sure what is coursing that fault.

You posted this in the wrong section.  The "Version Conversion" forum is for upgrading or downgrading the save version of VI files.  You need the general LabVIEW forum.  I flagged your post for a moderator to move this to the correct section.

With that in mind, I have not used FBUS, so I cannot reply directly to your question.  However when the thread gets moved, you will get help more quickly 😄

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If someone helped you out, please select their post as the solution and/or give them Kudos!
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,956 Views)