LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI Device Drivers Aug 2015

C:\National Instruments Downloads\NI Device Drivers\Aug15\Install info.docx will not attatch.... 😞
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 25
(1,852 Views)

I believe that's a blocked extension.  Upload the images themselves or try changing the extension to fool the filter.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 25
(1,846 Views)
I also tried a zip. LOL.. what a pain!!
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 25
(1,839 Views)
See attached and rename to .docx
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 25
(1,837 Views)

Trying firefox...

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 25
(1,835 Views)

Try being sure that the 3 diffferent .exe's extract to 3 different folders.  That sounds like how Matthew's installed, while you say yours is all going into one.

I'm wondering if the NIdist.ID is being overwritten.  Each DVD should have it's own, but with all in one folder, you only have the one.  And your install stalls when it can't find the .id file for the next DVD.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 25
(1,821 Views)

Your entire directory structure does not make sense.  DId you change the default unzip path?

I ended up with a DCD-Aug15-1 and DCD-Aug15-2 directory in the Aug15 directory.  In DCD-Aug15-1, I only have a Documents, LicenseAgreements, Products, and SupportFiles subdirectories with the same files you have.

In DCD-Aug15-2, I have Products and SupporFiles subdirectories and only an nidist.id file.

It looks like you are unzipping both packages into the same directory instead of individual directories and the packages are overwriting files.

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 25
(1,818 Views)
I have extracted them to different folders a few times already. Same results. But I'll try it again.... freaking again!!! Wow.... Thanks for the help though guys...
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 25
(1,814 Views)

I did was launch the EXE and not change anything.  I let it unzip the files to the diretcory it wanted to.

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 25
(1,804 Views)

hold on ... trying it now.

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 25
(1,798 Views)