LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI-DAQmx Base Error -200428

Looking at the image, something's not right. You have an error mentioning DAQmx Base but you are using DAQmx functions. Please clarify and attach those error clusters.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(1,022 Views)

Wow, I did not know there were two different things... I thought it just meant it was a base error.

Neil, can you provide all of the code that you have that controls your DAQmx stuff? You're showing a small part of the whole DAQmx process and it's just not enough information to get to the root of the problem.

Cheers

--------,       Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines                                           ,--------

'---   >The shortest distance between two nodes is a straight wire>   ---'

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(1,012 Views)

Gotcha. That's the problem though there are hundreds of subvi's most of which were made in 1999 and I cannot open. I tried to upscale these versions; however, it looks like they had their block diagrams removed.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(992 Views)

What is the difference between DAQmx base and DAQmx?

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(988 Views)

@Neil_Helsel wrote:

What is the difference between DAQmx base and DAQmx?

This is the best explanation I could find.

Cheers

--------,       Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines                                           ,--------

'---   >The shortest distance between two nodes is a straight wire>   ---'

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(976 Views)