LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEO-6M-0-001 GPS u-blox , Reading position

Hello

Everyboday

Can anyone help me with the implementation vi in labview for NEO 6M u-blox?

Thank you 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(5,638 Views)

Hi Johnde077,

Can you please specify what part of the VI you need help with?

What specific information would you like the community members to help you with?

What communication protocol does the GPS module use, is it UART?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(5,575 Views)

Hi

Petru.T I really appreciate your reply

Basically Im doing project and it involves gps to get the exact position for the system.But I have problem finding example for the same type of gps which is u-blox 6m so Im wondering guys if could help me with that.

Thank again Petru for the reply

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(5,567 Views)
I googled Neo 6M and the results I got show that it is a module that connects to an arduino. If that is what you are doing, you need to go to an arduino specific forum as the problem is not related to LabVIEW.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(5,559 Views)

Thank you Dennis for your reply.

Let me tell you something ,Labview has its own toolkits for the arduino , so even If Im using the GPS Neo 6M + Arduino  still need help from Labview community as my own project is based on Labview not in Arduino (Sketch)compiler C++ language.

Thank you again

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(5,552 Views)
Let me tell you that the toolkit does nothing except establish communication between the arduino and the pc. It configures the arduino so that you can read the adc, digital I/O from the serial port. It does nothing to configure the arduino to connect to a gps and parse. The connection to the gps and decoding is done with the c code you compile and run. That sort of coding should be answered by the vendor or in an arduino forum. If you actually have done this and need help in interpreting the data received over the serial port in LabVIEW, then please say that and provide a sample of the data you are getting.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(5,542 Views)

I think myy question was clear  , Im asking to get help for implementing GPS in labview, If you can help me plz do otherwise there people who can help

:manvery-happy:

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(5,538 Views)
Your question is not clear at all since you have not asked anything specific or mentioned exactly what your problem is. Note that there is a dedicated community board for discussing issues with installing or running the lifa toolkit. Do you have problems with either?

This is not a board for getting your homework done. If you have some code, attach it. That is the best way to get help.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(5,531 Views)

Hi John,

Your question looks to me like, I have a green car ... please advise me how to drive it? Based on your information it is definitely not possible to help you. The only thing what's known is the NEO-6M GPS module. Important things to kow are what interface do you have (USB, UART, I²C) and which protocol (NMEA, UBX). If you have NMEA, which information sentences do you get? Btw ... I have a perfect working LabVIEW application using a UBLOX GPS.

... now it's your turn

Carsten

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(5,251 Views)

can i read GPS information using labview  from arduino uno which connected to NFR24L01

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(3,771 Views)