LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyRio updating code an automatic shutoff Real-Time

Solved!
Go to solution

i am trying run this code which flashes and led, which works but I what I want now is when the digital input is pushed it should stop running. Then continue where it left off when the input is false again. If anyone could take a look at this and give me any insight that would be great. The way I have it now it will not run because the inital state is false and it needs to be true to run. So I had initally changed what I had in the read case structure for true to false and then it ran. But once I click the digital input it does not stop running. So if someone could help me to get the Vi to stop running until the input isn't pushed and once true again keep the same value it would be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,248 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Gotti_uncc

Hello,

I downloaded and took a look at your code.  It looks like you were on the right track with the way you were thinking about it, but you need to make a few changes to get it to work quite like you are expecting.  I made some modifications, including removing the flat sequence structure, and the initialization logic.  You can re-add things that I removed if they are relevent to your project.  I'll upload my modified version here, let me know if this helps.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,217 Views)