LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multitask DAQmx

Thank you so much for your help.

My last question is: If I have one task to read both and log everything,  My first block is DAQmx create channel and the second is the time. Then My doubt is:How I can  separate two signals in DAQmx?

Thank you.
Regards

Pedro

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(1,272 Views)

@juanpedro14 wrote:

My last question is: If I have one task to read both and log everything,  My first block is DAQmx create channel and the second is the time. Then My doubt is:How I can  separate two signals in DAQmx?

Thank you.
Regards

Pedro

1. You will need a second DAQmx Create Channel with the task created from the first one passed into the second and then progress into the timing.

2. When you do the DAQmx Read, just use Index Array to seperate the channels.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(1,250 Views)

Hello,

The code will be like the code I attached .

Thank you.
Regards.

Pedro

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(1,241 Views)

1. You do not need to configure the digital trigger line.  This task is to log everything.

2. The Index Array is expandable with the first output defauting to the first element and then incrementing elements from there.

3. You should not clear the task until the loop is complete.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(1,229 Views)