From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multisim connectivity tool - Reference probe

Hello,

I built simple voltage divider circuit and noticed that when using a probe with reference to another probe, the voltage is not properly displayed in labview (it works in multisim). It is shown as total voltage referenced to the ground (not to the other probe as it should be).  Please see the attachments from LV and multisim.  

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,472 Views)

Any help regarding that issue would be greatly appreciated...

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,432 Views)

Hello,

If you are still experiencing problems with this Beta Toolkit the best place to post your feedback and questions is on the following board:

http://forums.ni.com/t5/NI-Labs/LabVIEW-Multisim-Connectivity-Toolkit-Beta-Discussion/m-p/773788

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Jamie Jones
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,399 Views)

No, it did not help. I think you redirected me to inactive board. Is NI going to support Connectivity Toolkit at all?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,370 Views)

Hi Konad,

In your VI, you set R1 to 0ohm and this value is passed to Multisim, therefore, the result you see in LabVIEW is correct.  Set R1 to 1K in LabVIEW and you will see 6V.

Tien P.

National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,333 Views)