LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi Waveform Graph

I want to display a measured variable on top of a reference value. I am measuring ankle angle & i want the user to vary the angle according to a
reference pattern.I tried using the bundle function but it waits until both the inputs to be available

Any help greatly appreciated
(i am using labview student version)
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 24
(3,782 Views)
Sorry wrong file attached on my previous post
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 24
(3,766 Views)
I think that you are trying to say you want the second plot to automatically update as the user is changing a control value.. In that case you need to put the graph inside the while loop. I included a little example to illustrate the idea. It is made with case structures, because I am not sure whether student edition allows for events.

aartjan
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seriously concerned about the Labview subscription model
Message 3 of 24
(3,759 Views)
Thanks a lot for the reply.
I wanted to plot data (neuromuscular data) from a DAQ card and wanted it to match a target profile or desired signal. The example given by you looks very informative .(The attached file is what we use for data acquisition)
Thanks a lot for your time
-Ram
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 24
(3,739 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 24
(3,737 Views)
Can some one please look at the General Data Collection.vi file an suggest me how can i add my reference signal just before the sweep chart( i guess for cluster # 2).

Thanks in advance,
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 24
(3,728 Views)
Hello –

I am afraid your question is not very clear to me. I am assuming you want to modify part of the data (scaled data [2]) before sending it to the chart.

Since everything is bundled together in a cluster, you need to use the Unbundle by Name function to access the individual elements. Then, modify scaled data [2]. Finally, use the Bundle by Name function to update the value of scaled data [2] in the cluster.

SVences
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 24
(3,711 Views)
Hi Svences,

I can't use the unbundle by name or unbundle function, the error is "The type of source is 1-d array of cluster of 4 elements, The sink is cluster of 0 elements" Can you please help

Thanks for your time
Ram
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 24
(3,695 Views)
In this case you will have to use index array and select the index that you want and then use the unbundle by name function. then after that you will have to put that back into an array.

Joe.
"NOTHING IS EVER EASY"
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 24
(3,683 Views)
Hello –

From the error you describe, I guess you are trying to modify the data outside the For loop. If that is the case, then follow Joe’s suggestion. If you are modifying the data inside the loop you shouldn’t need the Index Array function.

Hope this helps.

SVences
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 24
(3,676 Views)